3 For The Money with Phoenix C. Brown






3 FOR THE MONEY IS A SHORT 3 QUESTION BLOG HIGHLIGHTING ENTREPRENEURS AND THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. THIS WEEKS GUEST IS AUTHOR PHOENIX C. BROWN WHO HAS FOUND A SWEET SMELLING SIDE BUSINESS WITH SCENTSY


1.) How did you get started with Scentsy?

A coworker introduced me to Scentsy about 3 years ago. She stopped selling it and a high school friend of mine started to sell it. She knew that I frequently bought the product so she suggested I become a consultant. I bought the kit for $99 dollars and the rest is history. I've more than doubled my money since I started in May.


2.) What does Scentsy sell?
Scentsy is a wickless candles system that utilizes beautiful warmers and scented fragrance wax in place of a wick to release fragrance. It's a safer alternative to traditional candles.
Scentsy doesn't just sell warmers and wax. They have a variety of ways to enjoy beautiful fragrance. Body, Laundry, Car & Diffuser products.



3.) What are your favorite products, and how can customers find you?
My favorite Scentsy Products that I recommend to my customers are Scent Packs. They work for up to 30 days in your car but you can put them in multiple places; closets, linen drawers, etc. I love their room sprays which also last at least 30 days depending on your use.

My current favorite fragrances:

Clothesline (fresh laundry smell)
Blackberry Orange Marmalade
Sunkissed Citrus
White Tea & Cactus (eucalyptus)
Pink Currant & Birchwood

If anyone is interested in seeing what Scentsy has to offer they can check out my website:


Or they can like my Facebook page:

Scentsationalphee


If a person tells me what they like as far as fragrance for their home I've been pretty good at giving them a Scentsy equivalent.

Post a Comment

0 Comments