BOOK DRAMA ~ AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT ~ TRE' L. BRYANT






When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

I never really even gave much thought to being a writer, especially with a published novel. As a child I always liked to write but never could have imagined this. I was always discouraged from pursuing what appears to be just a childhood dream. It was not until I decided to ultimately write my thoughts down on a computer to free myself of the things that were hindering me that God revealed to me my destiny. Having a published novel is something I never imagined being possible but definitely a dream come true.


 How long does it take you to write a book? 

It took me 9 months but it felt like a lifetime I must admit. There were so many emotions during the writing process that it truly felt like I had been writing my whole life. Since I shared my own personal experiences with molestation, rape and domestic violence, I had just come to realize that this book actually did take me 37 years to write.



What is your work schedule like when you're writing?

Writing is definitely done in my spare time when I am alone but it can be hectic. I have not begun to work on book two at this moment and haven’t officially decided at this point when I will even begin to write it. However I will continue my literary journey and continue to help people by sharing my thought and giving back throughout my continued literary journey.


What is your latest release and what's next? 

My book is titled Where There’s A Will There’s a Way and was created to be inspirational, encouraging and motivational. Since the book has been released, I have been blessed with so many wonderful opportunities. I am currently working on making people aware of Domestic Violence and it’s signs while providing support and being a much needed voice to bring awareness , my blog talk radio co- hosting career on Word Sexy radio hosted by Red Snapper, working in the re launch of Urban Image online magazine, and a reality show is in the works as well

 Here is a copy of the excerpt from the book:

“I’ve heard many times of women
young and old, convinced me that what I
was going through was abuse. I had to
finally admit it to myself. I might not have
never been dragged by any cars or had
severely disfiguring scars that stayed with
me for life What I’ve endured was being
talked to in very degrading and humiliating
ways, punched, dragged, and unappreciated
just like the rest. Abuse comes in many
forms and regardless of what we think, an
enraged man can say things to tear you
down and cannot walk away, would much
rather hit you or control your every single
move, that is still considered abuse”.


Facebook: Tre L. Bryant / Author Tre Bryant
Twitter: @theAuthorTreC
IG: @tretheauthor


Post a Comment

0 Comments