BOOK DRAMA ~ AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT ~ SHANNA RED








When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?


I realized I wanted to write at an early age, when I wrote in my diary. I realized later that I should write a memoir about my life at the age of twenty-eight.



How long does it take you to write a book?
                   
It took me a year, writing every day to finish my memoir. My second book took three months. It depends on the length of the literature of the book.



What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
            
My first book I was free to write every day for eight hours because I was unemployed. When I'm working I write after I get off until I'm sleepy. 




What is your latest release and what's next? 
          

My latest release is my memoir Legally Branded. What's next is what I call a psychotic, erotic tale (water ways). Not as long as “Legally Branded” but not too short.








Post a Comment

0 Comments