BOOK DRAMA ~ AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT ~ JAMIE



When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?



Around the time I was 17 that's when I got my very first urban book my mom
mom gave it to me called Mama by Terry McMillan.



How long does it take you to write a book? 

Usually a month or shorter if I can dedicate the hours that is needed to crank it out.


What is your work schedule like when you're writing? 
It can be hard but I find it better for me to write when the house is sleeping. 
Late nights and early mornings. (I had to laugh on that one brain went somewhere else)

What is your latest release and what's next? 

My two latest was No Apologies it's the finale to my Double Back Series, and Pussy Talks. I also
have a book in dropping a couple of weeks called "He Thought He Had Me."
My next book I am working on is called Stolen Moments it's due to
drop in January.
 
 No Apologies- 
 I start remembering how he held me, kissed me, sucked every inch of my body, whispering in my ear telling me he loves me, that man, that man. Every time I think about his ass my fucking body starts to shudder with excitement, and panties start to slowly get creamed, it should be against the fucking law on how one man can have this much power over any woman.


  Pussy Talks-

“Well since we have all that established how about I prop you up on this counter and eat your sweet pussy.” That was music to my ears but I had a question before all the pussy eating took place.
“Before we get into anything like that. Why is it that you only want to eat my pussy and never tried to fuck me?” I was curious to what he was about to say. He drew his eyebrows together mentally questioning my question.
BlackLyfe Publications Presents
No Apologies
4854
BlackLyfe Publications Presents
Pussy Talks
http://www.createspace.com/5858111
 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)