BOOK DRAMA ~ AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT ~ JACKIE MORE







When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

I think I always wanted to be a writer.  It only took me forty-three years to realize it.  There are many writers like me who have been writing in secret for most of their lives. Until finally one day, we get the courage to finally share our souls with the world.

How long does it take you to write a book?

It can vary. Working with a small press, I am not on a particular time schedule which gives me the freedom to write and create in my own time as opposed to being on a deadline.

What is your work schedule like when you're writing?

There is no particular writing or work schedule that I follow when I write.  I always have multiple projects that I am working on simultaneously.  Whether it be daily inspirational messages, daily devotionals, novels, eBooks, or articles, there is always a work(s) in progress.  I do however; try to make it a habit to write something every day and my favorite time to write is still late at night.

What is your latest release and what's next?

THE WAITING ROOM” is a collection of short stories that confront many of today's social issues like homelessness, teen bullying, teen suicide, drug addiction and much more.
Life is full of choices and as with all choices there are consequences. Those choices are not only reflected in how we live but those same choices have a bearing on our lives even in death. Everyone has aspirations and expectations for their lives. However, very few actually live up to them.
If given the opportunity to hear the real stories of our loved ones lives, would we see them in a different light? The Waiting Room gives several women the opportunity to do just that, tell us their stories. You will be intrigued as Denise, Abigail, Jasmine and others share with you their deepest thoughts, decision, disappointments and victories in this poignant and moving tell of life and death.
The Waiting Room, where souls go to wait until they say their final goodbyes.
My next e-series is "The Pastor's New Wife"

What happens when a young good-looking widowed pastor decides to take a new wife?  All hell breaks loose!


As a giveaway, I will give one lucky winner books 1 & 2 of the Waiting room as well as yet to be released book #3 Little Girl Lost














https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif



Post a Comment

0 Comments