What happened to DAY FOUR

Of the 5day back on track weight loss challenge????


Life surely did get in the way. Yesterday was the longest day on the history of the planet. I woke up my usual hyper self I was so stoked on getting through that rough day and going to bed without getting anything to eat. I did taebo early in the morning and set out on the business of publishing.The meetings were long and scattered throughout the day. Although I followed my plan to the letter I failed to update myfitnesspal 2 days in a row and yesterday no blog... Ah... Such is life!


THURSDAY 11/29/2012 DAY 4 MENU & WORKOUT 10 GLASSES OF H20 AND UPDATE MY FITNESS PAL
Breakfast

1/2 cup All Bran Cereal with Extra Fiber with
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup strawberries
3 T sliced almonds

Lunch

”Paul’s Lunch at Wendy’s”: “Drive to Wendy's. Order 2 Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwiches and a Caesar's Salad. Throw away the buns and croutons. (Feed them to the birds).”*

Most fast food places now have similar options. Find out more about low-carb eating at fast food restaurants.
Snack

3 large mushrooms, each with 1 T of cream cheese-based cheese spread

Dinner

Chicken Club Wraps: Wrap the following divided between 3 large lettuce leaves. You can use low carb tortillas, but adjust the carb and fiber counts.
4 oz cooked chicken from deli (I get the whole roasted chickens)
1/2 cup sliced red pepper
1 plum tomato, sliced
1/2 avocado
1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
It’s even better with bacon added, but you’d either have to cook it or get the already-cooked kind, so I left it out
Dessert: Raspberry Vanilla Cream – don’t worry, you can blend it up in 5 minutes
TAEBO BABY!!!!!
 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments