Day Two!

Of the 5day get back on track with my weigh loss CHALLENGE!


I AM FUCKING HUNGRY!

LOL

I just want to eat everything in sight, but um, that would be counter productive so... I'm just going to follow my meal plan :) My family decided to have a beautifully fat filled breakfast while I ate eggs and grass. I'm not ashamed to admit that I had thoughts of killing them all. In fact, the only thing that saved them is my fear of jail, and, um you know... eternal damnation.

However, if they do that shit again tomorrow, I'm gonna go Micheal Myers on their asses!

now back to the challenge...

Today is Zumba day... I've picked out 3 different routines for anyone who cared to join me in my weight loss group on fb FIIF Getting Serious About Losing Weight  and our sister group on twitter! TEAMFIIF @weightlossdivas! I heart you ladies. Thanks for taking the journey with me <3 I would be lost without yas!

The hardest part about this challenge is remembering to eat, and making time in my schedule for myself. I am so behind in my work that I felt guilty when I took a half hour off to Zumba. And I zumbad my ass off... I messed up all the moves, but I was feeling it, and I was sweating... all in all, I'd call that a job well done.

I am posting early today because I've a ton of meetings this evening, and I've yet to get dressed... so here is the breakdown.

Breakfast (I made some subs)
Lunch (I followed to the T)
Dinner (I know I don't want what's on the menu)

Here is the plan... cause I've gots to make the donuts... I promise not to eat them teehee


TUESDAY 11/27/2012 DAY 2 MENU & WORKOUT 10 GLASSES H2O MFP UPDATE

Breakfast

3 eggs with ½ cup cooked spinach and 1 cup sliced raw mushrooms, sautéed (in omelet or scrambled together)
1 small slice cantaloupe (about 1/8 small melon)
1 Apple Flax Muffin (or could save muffin for lunch)

Lunch

3 cups chopped romaine or other dark green lettuce
Tuna Walnut Salad

Snack

Another Apple Flax Muffin with a nice cup of tea

Dinner

Lasagna in a Bowl
Green salad with low-carb dressing
 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments