Day One!

As I ate a slice of my sister-friends cheesecake. I moaned with sexual climax like satisfaction.

This scared the living shit out of me...

And, if you follow my books, blogs, and tweets, you surely know why. I am a food addict. I don't eat to get full, or when I'm hungry, I usually stuff the face when something is bothering me. With the release of my first nonfiction yarn, "Fuck It, I'm Fat," I have made surprising progress. I started a support group on facebook FIIF Getting Serious About Losing Weight which has expanded to twitter TEAMFIIF @weightlossdivas and the fabulous women in both groups inspire me everyday. When I am weak for myself, I want to be strong for them <3


Now back to the cheesecake!

OMG that shit was calling me. I didn't have another slice, but I wanted one. Hell, I wanted the whole damn cake!!!! In a rare show of self-control I got up, washed my dish, and hightailed it out of there. Now before this day I was screazming in my groups how Thanksgiving wasn't going to have no damn hold on me. No Fuggen way!!!! I told my group members that I've experienced 34 Thanksgivings and I will not be moved off of my weight loss goals by a stuffed turkey and a slice of pie.

Then along came a delicious cheesecake that changed the game. I over indulged in alcohol, and rich foods. Not like I would have normally, but way too much all the same. Then I sat in the tub thinking... after all of my family went home taking the leftovers with them, THANK GOD, I wondered how hard it would be for me to get back on track. Turns out, not long at all...


Today was the first day of the challenge...

My diet (I made some subs) My workout (I knocked that out early)
PROS: I feel like I am getting back in control of my weight loss and I'm proud
CONS: I didn't want to finish half way in... I wasn't hungry for dinner, and doing the blog seemed like a major chore after spending the day chained to the computer! BUT FUCK THAT MONDAY IS DONE AND IN THE BAG... onward to day two

THE PLAN
MONDAY 11/26/2012 DAY 1 MENU AND WORK OUT 10 glasses of water &MFP update

Breakfast

Hot Peanut Butter Flax Cereal
1/4 cup fresh or thawed frozen blueberries on cereal

Lunch

Salad made with 4 cups chopped romaine or other dark green lettuce (i.e. not iceberg), half an avocado, and 4 oz cooked chicken meat, with Vinaigrette dressing such as Sweet and Sour Lime Dressing

Snack

1/4 cup whole almonds

Dinner

Grilled or Pan-fried Steak (5 oz raw)
1 cup green beans, prepared as you like them
1 cup Mushroom and Peppers with Wine and Herbs
My WORKOUT
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments