Blessings

I walked early in the morning and then went out to breakfast with my mother. Early in the wee morning hours I had to make a business decision that was very hard for me. It put a damper on my day but I smiled in spite of the pain of my choice. Things are hard for my family right now... hell the entire planet is hurting, but through it all I can still see my blessings.

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

In my son's smiles, and my mother's hugs. In the full refrigerator, and half full gas tank. In my Amazon and Pubit sales and in my nursing job. In my circle of friends and in my business ventures... I am surrounded by God's sweet grace and I am not ashamed to say it.

I am tired and learning to take it easy... budget better, make smarter choices... there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I am starting to see it.

The Earth will still spin weather you are happy or sad so I choose to be happy... come what may!

Until next time
Julia


Post a Comment

0 Comments