Starting over


BECAUSE THIS WHOLE EXCERSIZE IN DAILY BLOGGING WAS STARTED TO BUILD DISCIPLINE AND I AM STRUGLING IN THE HOME STRETCH… I GIVE YOU DAY 19 AND 20 TOGETHER…

TOMORROW WILL BE DAY ONE… I’M STARTING OVER

DAY 19

The walk was short (one mile). I opened the stand in the freezing cold and thought about my future in the biz. I have great big ole dreams that I hope to make reality. Did I tell you that it was freezing outside!!!

I turned the Pandora app on my blackberry to the Jill Scott station and put the pen to paper.  I wrote my arse off in the frigid temps and sold a couple of books.

I am trying to live complete off of my gift and it’s an adjustment (the hold feast and famine thing is quite a ride!) I have to take a business course and a finance course.  Classes start in September so until then I’ll just be reading everything I can get my hands on.

I just found out that my beloved borders is closing downtown…  Sad!

Day 20

The rain shut the stand down… I need some heavy duty plastic and a tent… I don’t care if I make 10 bucks in the rain; I can’t make that home in my office…

I did taebo because I couldn’t walk and Mr. Blanks kicked the everlovingtar out of my behind.  After the work out I took a quick shower and sat down in my office to get some serious writing done. My son has been playing around with a fantasy story. He came in my office and asked for my help with it, and we got lost in that for a couple of hours.

Then I got in the car

Why in the name of everything good and holy did I do that? Philly’s Friday rush hour traffic in the rain… really Julie? REALLY? I had to pray several times ROAD RAGE… I had to have cursed out 15 people before God gave me a little peace…

Tamika Newhouse dropped by my  house to leave me some books for the stand and she said I was slimming down. MADE MY FUGGIN DAY…

Well that’s all for now…

I start this Journey fresh tomorrow…

30 days + 30 walks + 30 blogs = Disciplin (who knew it would be so hard)

Until tomorrow

Julia

Post a Comment

0 Comments