Life happens when you make plans

That's my mother's saying. It's a good one and so true. I've never run into obstacles until I try to plan something... I'm a planner--can't seem to operate with out one. However, the more I plan the more obstacles seem to spring up in my path.

Such is life...

I do have to work harder(and more focused) and learn not to overextend myself(one thing at a time Juls), and maybe, just maybe, I get a handle on things.

Cause, baby, things have gone astray!

The key, as far as I can tell, is to not be moved by what it looks like, and focus on the solution. So I walk on. My mother and I walked to my brothers house on Thursday, and that's a good two miles give or take a few feet. I walked to the bank yesterday after I parked 6 blocks away... it counts in my book, and today, after the laundry is done, I'm going to walk to the post office.

you've just been caught up!

I'm giving myself a pass. I have decided not to beat up on myself if a I can't blog er'day. I want to, but I have to settle into the fact that life happens when you make plans and some things are out of my control

I've decided that I'm not going to beat myself up anymore (I'm starting to bruise lol)

Until next time




Julia

Post a Comment

0 Comments