Doubles

That's what I'll be working until I'm out of my personal recession. I have three this week and four next week... pray fo me blog world! I will be walking on my breaks... If time permits.

I skipped walking yesterday. After dropping off a case of books to Black and Nobel and grocery shopping, I was beat and I spent the remainder of the day in bed watching old Disney movies(my favorite past time) I was recently involved in a bit of he say she say that gave me the blues. I was teleported into the tenth grade with all of the intense emotional pain and insecurity.

It sucked on so many levels...

I think/hope I will have reached my ten pound goal by friday which means I'll be getting a mani-pedi on Saturday... EXCITED... I'll be a pullin the toes out!!! I've set a gift for every 10lbs I dispose of... the next gift will be a KINDLE... (I'll be incorporating a lot of rabit food in my diet cause I want one bad, real bad, super bad.)

I have a love story buzzing in my brain for my girl Begonia. I don't know why her character is still with me. The others are all gone. I've been spending a lot of time in my old neighborhood to get a feel for my new series... this could be the reason... I don't know. Begonia was the first character I fell in love with, and that could explain it, I guess. lol... I don't know. I just know that she was on my mind when I woke up this morning and I see a relationship budding with her and a certian US Martial... I'll leave it at that.

I am way behind my writing schedule. I hope to finish a chapter on my evening shift dinner break.

Until next time

Julia

Post a Comment

0 Comments