Day 17


Missing blogs… I worked Sunday and Monday, and didn’t write blogs for those days. I walked, but I didn’t blog, and I was devastated.

I failed, I thought. I wanted to do this consistently for thirty days and I failed. I cried. I drank too much wine. I fell asleep, and when I woke up I decided that I’m going to continue. It’s not easy, but I’m soooo worth it. I am worth getting up, dusting off, and trying again.

I have been running around nonstop for about 2 weeks so I decided to take a day off and do nothing but things to make me smile. I walked early in the morning. My mom made breakfast and we went to the thrift store. I scored three Disney VHS tapes for my VCR. (I love it and I’m getting all the best old movies for pennies… sigh)

I did some outlining and am in the process of writing my new book.
I took a break to write this blog before I got too swept away by the story.  We are of converting the basement into a family rec room and gym. Uber excited!!!

In the past I always allowed slipups to stop me. I can beat myself up like nobody’s business.  I don’t want to be that person anymore. As I grow and mature I realize that it’s never about the fall, It’s always about getting back up!

Until tomorrow

Julia

Post a Comment

0 Comments