April 12 ~ D2

I walked in the rain. I went to the IRS (never fun) I had steak and wine. (in celebration)

If you are my friend on fb, then you know I scored a VCR from a flea market a while back and I am a little obsessed with it. I go to different thrift stores every three days looking for more Video Tapes (the spice of life)
I watched Pretty Woman and Mrs Winterborne twice yesterday while tweaking my outline for my upcoming novel Fornication.

Begonia's character has been popping up in my head as of late and I feel as though I will be writing a romantic novella concerning her budding relationship with a certain US Marshal. (I truly thought I was done with Begonia *sigh*)

I think I have enough courage to try out a new Taebo tape, although I'm still on the fence about it. I am going to set up my stand rediculously early this morning...

See you on the street

Julia

Post a Comment

0 Comments