Why I smile


My heart smiles at the simple things. It’s so easy to get caught up by bullshit. Small stuff turns into to big stuff and before you know it, you’re drowning in a sea of stress with no clear view of happy in sight.

I’ve found that if you should pause and count your blessings, you will find the quickest way to joy!

I’ll start…

The little things, all extremely corny, give me the greatest joy in the world. My son hugs me everyday. I don’t ask him, I just show up, and I get a hug. I have coffee with my mom every morning. We talk, really talk, and that’s better than sliced bread. I have a healthy facebook addiction where I connect with some of the coolest people on the planet! I like my job. I have fun there. The people are cool, the pay is fair, and every so often we find an excuse to have a party. Priceless.

I am loved. I am a writer. I am 33 years old and coming into my own well.

Everything else is way to small to compare.

Beach B-day bash... last year!

Post a Comment

0 Comments