I don't feel like

doing a damn thing today. My get up and go has got up and left and I'm just not feeling it. I went to bed last night with a clear agenda for the next day, and I was very optimistic about getting some ish done. First and foremost, I was going to write. Three hours of solid writing. (Not likely since it took me a couple of hours to figure out a topic for today's blog). Next, thirty dirty minutes at the gym (I DON"T WANT TO FRIGGEN GO)! Last, but definitely not least, I'm scheduled to go into work this evening. (I feel a case of the 8 hr flu coming on.)

As you can see had a full day planned and I was excited. WTF happened???? Well, I am tired, dog tired. I work a lot. I mean I pick cotton on the back forty singing old Negro spirituals almost every damn day. I currently suffer from a wicked mix of... writer's block, and procrastination. Add to that a healthy addiction to all things bejeweled and you get Julia doing nothing in front of the pc all day long.

The first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem... (now what???)

Blank stare

Well, I guess, and this is purely conjecture, that the second step involves doing something about it.

That blows

 Off to the gym...

Until next time
Julia

Post a Comment

0 Comments